E.A.I. uses the equines for mental and behavioral therapy. The program’s target is to grow the rider’s personal development in a positive way. Working with the horse, participants create personal goals as well as goals that the horse meets. When analyzing the behavior of the horse(s), participants learn about themselves or others and can reflect those actions of the animal in personal life experiences.
You will learn:
– To deeply listen to Yourself; ‘the still small voice’.
– Empathize with yourself (as opposed to victimize yourself)
– See unconscious patterns by working with the horses as reflections.
– Build a lasting, loving relationship with yourself and the horses.
– By feeling horses empathic strength and learning to go into a Theta Meditation State you will learn to slow down your mind and know Presence.